Dr. Linda Seger is a sought after keynote speaker and seminar leader. She has spoken throughout the world in 33 countries and on all six continents. She is the granddaughter of a Lutheran minister, and a member of the Society of Friends (Quakers). She holds an M.A. in Religion and the Arts from Pacific School of Religion, Berkeley, California, a ThD in Drama and Theology from The Graduate Theological Union, Berkeley, California, and an M.A. in Feminist Theology from Immaculate Heart College Center, Los Angeles, California.
Dr. Seger has been a keynote speaker on theology, spirituality and faith including:
- Spiritual Steps on the Road to Success: Gaining the Goal without Losing Your Soul
- Why Christians Love the Movies
- Dining with Sinners – Blue Ridge Christian Writers Conference (2005)
- Genesis 1 and the Creative Process – Blue Ridge Christian Writers Conference (2004)
- Spiritual Tests on the Road to Success – Blue Ridge Christian Writers Conference (2003)
- Spiritual Transformations and the Transformation of Character – Act One Christian Writers Conference (2001)
- Sexuality in the Media – Act One Christian Writers Conference (2000)
- Being Nudged by God – Speech given on being Presented with the Candlelight Award by Regents University (2000)
- Spirituality and the Creative Process – Act One Christian Writers Conference (1999)
Dr. Seger has also given a number of speeches and seminars on the subject of how to convey theological values through drama.